Join our ambitious team, dedicated to eliminating diesel through exciting and complex renewable energy projects. We specialize in projects for remote, off-grid sites and regions!
- Define, manage, and execute EPC projects in renewable energy and electrical mobility within the allocated budget and timeline.
- Develop, implement, and make use of best practices project management processes and tools to initiate, plan and execute projects.
- Prepare and deliver regular project progress reports to senior management.
- Communication with project stakeholders and management of a diverse supplier portfolio.
- Work within a dynamic, cross-functional team to achieve project goals.
- Maintain and continuously improve health and safety policies and procedures to uphold our policy of Zero Harm.
- Engineering or Business Diploma, ideally with a certification or specialization in Renewable Energy
- 4 to 5 years of relevant experience in project execution and management
- French and English : Oral and Written
- Skilled with Microsoft Office pack
- Bonus Point : Master of Eng. and/or Specialization in Electrical Eng.
- Bonus Point : Spanish
- Leadership and ability to motivate teams, suppliers and clients
- Proactive and self-starter mindset Communication and interpersonal skills, with an interest in public speaking
- Organization and comfort in managing multiple activities at a time
Please send your resume to [email protected] with the reference “Project Manager” in the subject line.