Tugliq Energy is a specialized renewable energy project and solutions developer. We are currently looking for an Accounting Manager to join our team!
- Are you passionate about renewable energy?
- Are you looking to play an integral role in a fast-growing company?
- Does being part of a young, creative and innovative team sound like the right fit for you?
- Is an employer that prioritizes a close trust relationship with its employees, partners and clients important to you?
Find all of this at Tugliq Energy and more.
A workplace that allows your talents to shine!
- Competitive salary based on your skills and experience
- Flexible work schedule and hybrid work model in Montreal
- Annual salary and performance-based bonus
- Comprehensive group insurance program and healthcare expense account
- Free access to telemedicine services
- CPA membership refund;
- Flexible summer hours and office closure during winter break
- Company activities and events
- Casual attire code in modern offices with refreshments and coffee
Your role reporting to the Director of Finance, you will be responsible for ensuring the smooth running of accounting and payroll activities.
Responsibilities, in a multi-company context
- Lead the end of month, quarterly and end of year processes in a timely manner and respecting all of the requirements of the ASPE
- Coordinate various auditing processes
- Manage the treasury and contribute to improving the cashflow monitoring and projections processes and consolidation
- Prepare company financial reports
- Lead the administration of grant program claims
- Provide recommendations consistent with the company’s accounting principles and procedures
- Analyze, develop and recommend beneficial changes to the accounting/finance team’s current processes, related to accounting management and system automations to improve their efficiency
- Collaborate with project teams to improve the accuracy of our reports and create efficient and scalable processes
- All other related tasks as requested by Management
- Required: CPA title with technical skills in accounting
- Required: 5+ years of accounting experience
- Required: Advanced fluency in Microsoft Excel
- Excellent knowledge of French and English (written and oral)
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Asset: experience working in a growing company
- Asset: Deep understanding of ERP systems
- Asset: Experience with Powerpay and Ceridian payment systems
- Teamwork, analysis and ability to process and synthesize information
- Strong attention to detail and ability to meet deadlines
- Easily adapting to changes and ability to work under pressure
- Ability to learn quickly and work autonomously
- Commitment to organization and responsibility
- Professionalism, discretion and confidentiality
Please send your resume to [email protected] with the reference “Accounting Manager” in the subject line.
We would like to thank all candidates for their interest in this position however we will only contact those whose applications have been selected for interview.